Free  Personal  Search  Engines
Washington D.C. suburban home seekers now conveniently paired with online real estate solution and search
EUGENE, OR – August 25, 2010 – (RealEstateRama) — Bethesda, Maryland real estate professional James Abadian and IDX, Inc. have teamed up to bring home seekers around Washington D.C. the most comprehensive property search available online. JBA Realty and its newly updated website automatically syncs Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) listings directly with properties Abadian represents and the search page of his website. These tools make finding the perfect home all the more simple, thanks to the time saving-technology of the efficient and easy-to-use IDX Broker software on the website Abadian supports.
Home seekers can browse thousands of MRIS listings conveniently on his website, with the IDX enabled search function the page now features. Five unique search tools, basic, advanced, listing ID, map and address let potential buyers scan properties based on the criteria they deem most important. In addition, the tools available online help to educate home seekers before they enter the buying process with real estate agents and brokers. The mortgage calculator and other revolutionary aspects provided online help to make clients of Abadian more aware of the market and the responsibility of owning a home before they begin working with a real estate professional.
Abadian also has the ability to customize the search functions present on his website and almost every other feature displayed on his page. He can create RSS and XML codes to promote his properties and increase their visibility on social media sites and real estate search engines. The ball is truly in his court when it comes to providing his clients with an efficient and effective real estate solution. Abadian and his IDX enabled website have forever changed the way his clients find homes online and they way he conducts his real estate company.
About James Abadian
“Mr. Abadian is a member/principal of Villa Title, LLC, a D.C. Metro area Title and Escrow company, and a licensed real estate broker in Maryland, Virginia and D.C., serving as principal broker and owner of JBA Realty, LLC, a real estate brokerage serving the D.C. Metro area. Mr. Abadian received his JD from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 1996 and his B.A. in Political Science/International Relations from the University of Maryland, College Park in 1990.”
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 350 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone (myAgent IDX). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com.
No related posts.
- AG Gansler Announces Settlement With Property Manager
- Montgomery County Announces 14th Annual Housing Fair and Financial Fitness Day; Sponsors and Exhibitors Invited
- ICYMI: Delaney Washington Post Op-Ed – “Driving the Economy Forward with Infrastructure Investment”
- County’s New Tax Compliance Office Identifies Thousands of Accounts Mistakenly Claiming Homeowner Tax Credits; Over $1 Million in Savings Already from Leggett Initiative
- USDA Funding Supports Housing for University of Maryland-Eastern Shore Graduate Students
- Leggett, Councilmember Leventhal Join Hundreds of Volunteers and Participants at Third Annual Homeless Resource Day
- Montgomery County Housing Fair and Financial Fitness Day Features Assistance for Homeowners and Renters; Space Still Available for Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Montgomery County’s Commission on Common Ownership Communities to Hold Annual Forum
- County Executive Nominees For Board Of Registration For Building Contractors Confirmed By Council
- MHP Holds Circle of Builders Breakfast Forum June 11
- Ruppersberger to Host "Opportunities for Home Ownership" Forum
- State and County Housing Offices to Host Fair Housing Forum
- Office of Human Rights Hosts Fair Housing Forum
- Office of Human Rights Hosts Fair Housing Forum
- MARYLAND TO RECEIVE $4.5 MILLION IN MACARTHUR FUNDS TO PRESERVE AFFORDABLE RENTAL HOUSING
- ENTERPRISE TESTIFIES ON FORECLOSURE CRISIS BEFORE SENATE COMMITTEE ON BANKING, HOUSING, AND URBAN AFFAIRS